2. To this day I'm baffled when people do nice things for me and there's no ulterior motive behind it other than an act of kindness. I mean, I do it all the time, but I never have that expectation from others (thanks mother!)
3. I cannot graciously wear a compliment to save my life. Don't believe me, ask kriserin.
4. I was 20 before I'd ever had a bagel and cream cheese.
5. Because I was moved around so much at the beginning of school I missed large chunks of phonetics. For as large as my vocabulary is, I mispronounce words I know and use properly all the time. This irritates the BEJEZUZ outta me!
6. I hate word problems in math. I see words and numbers together and my brain freezes. Can't do it. DO NOT WANT!.
7. I've never been able to finish a Tolkien book, ever. And I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. I've now been stripped of my Geek cred.